What's the Best Treatment for Loose Skin After a C-section?

i have had 3 c sections and i have a lot of loose skin in my tummy what could work 4 me?

Tummy Tuck after C-section

+2

Typically, significant amounts of excess skin can only be removed by a tummy tuck. In addition many patients after having several children have significant laxity in the abdominal muscles which can be improved by placing sutures to tighten the muscles.

Skin with significant stretch marks or that loosely hangs over the c-section scar will usually not improve with liposuction techniques or laser. Be careful about marketing efforts around some of these newer technologies.

I hope this helps!

After 3 c-sections, you will most likely need a full...

+2

After 3 c-sections, you will most likely need a full tummy tuck if you have a lot of skin laxity and weakness of the underlying muscles.  But the only way to know for sure would be to have a proper physical exam.