I Had a C-section 3 1/2 Years Ago and Have Internal Pain Along the Scar Line?

Pain along the C-section scar three and half years after the procedure is unusual.

+1

Not certain why you would have pain this far out from the C-section. There may be some permanent suture and a deep location contributing to it. Best to check with the gynecologist who performed the procedure.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,21-atlanta-abdominoplast.htm

+1

If the scar is hypertrophic or keloid, it may be that the healed incision plays a role in your discomfort. More likely the problem is deeper, and a discussion with your OBGYN will be the best suggestion. Thanks for your question, good luck.