Im 23 Years Old, Weight 235, Height is 5'4, Currenty Interested in Tt & Bbl What is Price Range in Ny?

I have 2 babies who are 10 in a half months apart both delivered via c-section. I went to a surgeon and he wanted to charge me 10,000 plus OPR cost $3000 just for a TT because he claimed he charged so much for the amount of expirience he claimed he had. I have to children in diapers I can't really afford to spend $13k specially when u finance it, with interest this was gonna end up costing me $17k. With the amount of surgeons around there's no reason to be over charging.

Hi There,

Here is a link to the average cost of Tummy Tucks and Brazilian Butt Lifts reported by our community members.

Hopefully this helps!

Fees for tummy tuck and BBL

+1

First of all, I do not recommend having a tummy tuck and a brazilian butt lift at the same time.  You should get the brazilian butt lift first and then some 3 months later have the tummy tuck.

As to the fees, each surgeon charges different fees depending on what he/she does.  Every surgeon does their tummy tuck a little differently, and spend various amounts of time to get it done.  While money is always an issues for 99% of the people, you should first determine if your surgeon has the experience to do this procedure, what are all the things he/she plans on doing during the procedure and what are his/her before/after results like.  Only if all those are satisfactory to you, should you consider the fee.  Because if the fee is all you care about, you may find a great deal but you may not be happy with your results.