Can you advise me on BWD and implant size?

Hi, i'm 21, 5'7, 120lbs, rib cage 29, BWD approx 15 (not sure if I've measured correctly) surgeon has agreed to take 295cc, 310cc and 365cc of Allergen round HP implants into surgery. I am aiming for a lot of upper pole fullness and as round as possible. I currently wear a 32dd (not full). I'm concerned the HP 375cc over muscle won't be wide enough for me? Surgeon doesn't want to put any bigger implants in as she fears they will sag relatively quickly any bigger. Any advice would be amazing. Thanks!

Implant Choices

+2
The choice of specific implant is best left up to your board certified plastic surgeon.  What you need to communicate to her is the appearance that you want (do you want the breasts to stick out the sides?) and the general size that you want.  You can usually get a good idea from trying on several sizes of implants in a bra at the plastic surgeon's office.  Your surgeon will take your specific measurements and order the right implant for you.  Allergan silicone high profile implants actually do not come in 295, 310 or 365cc.  They come in a wide range of sizes, but not those specific ones.  Sounds like you need another conversation with your surgeon to be sure.  Best of luck!

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon