Where to Get Compression Garments for Smart Lipo Aftercare?

Hello! I will be having Smart Lipo done this coming Monday on my lower abs and flanks. I've been reading the reviews on this website and a lot of people have been talking about buying extra compression garments aside from the one provided by the doctor. I was wondering where people get these garments and where is the best place to get them? Thanks!

You can get them from your surgeon

+1
You can ask your surgeon, since they probably have extra stock that you can purchase. This is easier to do than searching for them.

Normally, these should be supplied by the doctor

+1

In our office, we give two garments to each person, allowing them to put one on over the other. When and if a patient wishes to have another, we usually just give it to them at cost.

We are very picky about garments, so it may be that your surgeon is, too. I personally believe that they can make or break the results, so it isn't just something where you want to go to JC Penney and pick up a garment. Talk to your doc's staff in advance and see what they do.

Good luck!

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologist