Where Can I Buy Medical Insurance for an out of Country Cosmetic Procedure in Case of Possible Complications?

Unfortunately because it is for a cosmetic procedure my medical coverage is voided. For sake of any medical complications is there a company that I can buy medical coverage from in the USA or a private insurervforbthe time i am away?I have looked every where and can't find anyone, yet you can get insurance coverage if you walk a tightrope across the Grand Canyon.

Ask your plastic surgeon about cosmetic complications insurance

+1

This would be a good question to ask your surgeon as I am sure this will vary from country to country. 

Insurance for overseas plastic surgery

+1

There is an insurance program that is intended to cover complications from overseas surgery, but I believe it is the surgeon who would make it available. It is a program affiliated with the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS.org). I would suggest that you confirm that your surgeon is a member of ISAPS and ask about coverage. Dealing with potential complications is only one of the issues related to traveling out of country for surgery.

Web reference: http://www.isapsinsurance.com/

Plastic surgeon sometimes carry insurance to cover their cosmetic patients.

+1

Some plastic surgeons have purchased insurance to cover complications should they occur in their own patients. You can look for surgeon who carries his coverage.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,21-atlanta-abdominoplast.htm