Can I Buy Cosmelan 1 Online and Have a Doctor Apply It for Me?

I live in Turkey and they don't have Cosmelan treatments here so i was thinking if its possible to buy the Treatment online and have a dermatologist over here administer the Mask here...Or is there something special that the doctor needs to do?

+1

Absolutely not. Most medical providers wont allow to bring in your own product and suggest you purchase cosmelan at the office youre going to be receiving your treatment to be safe

Purchasing Cosmelan on line

+1

We would suggest that you purchase the product through the physician and practice that you are considering for treatment.  Most practices would not allow you to bring your own product inasmuch as one should understand that there is value in the service being offered which includes the product.  As a patient, you are investing in a treatment plan and the value of this is more than just the price of Cosmelan.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Cosmelan

+1

Ask your doctor if they would do that. In my practice we do not accept any product from the patient. Since I do not know the source, and there are many fake products on the market and on the internet,