Buttons/Attachments on Front Teeth. Concerned?

I am starting Invisalign shortly and I am slightly concerned about the buttons/attachments. I have an underbite, will I have many attachments on my front top teeth? 3 of my top teeth are completely behind my bottom teeth, just concerned about the attachements baching of my bottom teeth when I eat etc.

Buttons on your front teeth during invisalign

Attachments are placed strategically on your teeth in order for the necessary movements to take place.  I would not worry where they are going to be and they will not be placed where you will be hitting them.

Philadelphia Dentist

11905 Bustleton Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19116

Attachment and you bite

No worries. Their placement is specifically designed to get the movement you need when it is needed. If you are wearing your trays a sufficient amount of time you'll be fine. You should also find that your teeth don't touch there when you are eating-b/c food is between them

Jacqueline Demko, DDS, MSD
Chesterfield Orthodontist

14377 Woodlake Dr.
Chesterfield, MO 63017