Buttons/Attachments on Front Teeth. Concerned?

I am starting Invisalign shortly and I am slightly concerned about the buttons/attachments. I have an underbite, will I have many attachments on my front top teeth? 3 of my top teeth are completely behind my bottom teeth, just concerned about the attachements baching of my bottom teeth when I eat etc.

Buttons on your front teeth during invisalign

+2

Attachments are placed strategically on your teeth in order for the necessary movements to take place.  I would not worry where they are going to be and they will not be placed where you will be hitting them.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Attachment and you bite

+2

No worries. Their placement is specifically designed to get the movement you need when it is needed. If you are wearing your trays a sufficient amount of time you'll be fine. You should also find that your teeth don't touch there when you are eating-b/c food is between them

Jacqueline Demko, DDS, MSD
Chesterfield Orthodontist