Is a "Button-hole" a Normal Complication of Breast Implants?

My surgeon "button-holed" my skin. The cut reopened and implants needed to be removed due to possible infection. I now need 6 wks of IV & oral antibiotics. Is this mistake within the realm of those inherent risks and possible complications covered by the waiver you sign?

Button Hole

+1

A button hole of the skin can happen. As to why it happened, you would have to ask your surgeon because he was in the operating room when it happened.

+1

Your terminology sounds very legal and it is difficult to assess your particular and unique complication without knowing more details about the situation. Discuss the details with your surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/