I Have Buttocks Silicone Implants I Went in for a Removal Consultation and the Dr Told He Only Remove 95% off the Silicone?

Removal of Buttock silicone injections or implants?

+2

Need to clarify if you had semisolid silicone rubber implants or free silicone liquid/gel removed.  Unlike rubber implants, the free liquid is nearly impossible to remove all of it.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Buttock Implants

+2

I f you have buttock implants, they can be removed completely. If you had buttock silicone injection, that is a totally different issue

Buttock Implants Removal / Butt Implants Revision

+1

As a buttock implants plastic surgeon specialist in NYC, I have performed many buttock augmentations in Manhattan, NYC and throughout the country. I can assure you the information you recieved about your buttock impalnts revision surgery is inaccurate. If you did indeed have buttock implants plastic surgery with a solid silicone implant then the entire implant is removed. If you had a Brazilian Butt Lift ( buttock augmentation via fat transfer) then it is true that all the fat may not be removed.

Douglas M. Senderoff, MD, FACS

Buttock Implants vs Silicone Removal

+1

The implants are solid and can be removed intact.  If you were injected with something, it may be very difficult to know if all of this is removed.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA