Buttocks Injections Scar and Assymetry Repair?

40 y/o f had buttocks injections in 2005. Became inflamed and was removed by er drs poking drainage holes leaving major scars and dimples. I would like to correct the asymmetry and reduce the scarring while Adding fullness and volume. Currently 30 wks pg. healthy. Normal weight is 130 5'4. Good health overall. I have pictures but can't see how to post them.

Repair of Buttock Irregularities

+1

Yes a photo would be extremely helpful but I have witnessed the unfortunate consequences of "buttock injections" more than once so i am familiar with your type of case.  Once the inflammatory process and resultant wounds and/or scars are stable from this, one can finally consider reconstruction of the defects (typically severe irregularities).  Autologous (your own) fat transfer will likely be your best and safest option.  Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock augmentation and has experience with your case.  Glad to help...RAS

Butt Injections

+1

You had Butt injections, probably by non-physician, which could be non-medical grade silicone, or hydrogel. After infection and treatment in Emergency Room. I am sure you still have a lot of the material injected still in waiting to get infected, because of the previuos infection the material could be colonized with bacteria.

The scars you have might be improved upon, but there will be scars forever.

Any new butt enhancement should be with fat transfer. But first there should be no infection and must thik of removing any of the injected material that one can feel.