Buttock Implants- Where to Place Implant?

I tryed the brazilian butt lift and unfortunately i had no reults as i have very little fat to work with i also find it difficult to gain weight, i am now looking into getting implants, my main concern would be been able to feel the implants or a partner etc. Would getting the implants below or over the muscle make a difference to the implant been palpable. I had a counsulation with a ps already and he beleives over the muscle is superior and he said i would definetley feel the implant. Help!

Butt implant placement

+1
Placement of implants into or under the muscle will lower the ability to feel it however you will always be able to feel the implants. Placement above the muscle is in general a bad idea as it has an increased risk of capsular contracture. Sincerely, Martin Jugenburg, MD

Buttocks Implants.... Where to put them.....?

+1

If you want the most natural feel to your buttocks, then the best position for Buttocks Implants is anywhere other than in your body!!!!    Buttocks implants feel a little more natural under or in the muscle than they do when placed under the fascia. But, either way, they will always be palpable. The best procedure for buttocks augmentation is the Brazilian Butt Lift. If you have any excess fat of your low back and waistline, removing it and placing it into your buttocks will improve the situation and it will look and feel 100% natural.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Buttock Implant

+1

This will all depend on the types of implants an the gel available in the UK................................