Can I get buttock implants and BBL in one procedure to achieve maximum results?

Id like to have liposuction to my entire mid section with fat transfer to my buttocks. However I would like a lot of projection, the type of projection I could get with implants but I don't like the look of large implants, to me they look very unrealistic. Is it possible to have smaller implants added to a bbl to give more projection without having to do separate operations?

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
Technically you can have both procedures done at the same time but most surgeons will probably tell you not to do this. For the most natural looking results you are better off with a BBL, which also has fewer complications associated with it. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Combing Buttock Implants and Fat Grafting

+1
Since buttock implants are placed in an intramuscular location, one can have fat grafting into the subcutaneous fat space between the skin and the muscle. It would be important when injecting the fat to not enter the muscle and into the implant space.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

+1
Unless you have  limited donor fat I would suggest only using fat because it leads to the most natural results and is associated with the least complications. If you have to use an implant, then I would stage the 2 procedures because  inserting an implant at the same time as using fat grafting will most likely affect the nutrition of the grafted fat . This would lead to absorption of the fat as well as other potential complications. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL to get the best advice regarding your situation. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

+1

Both procedures can be performed at the same time, but this will not give you the maximum result.   The maximum result will occur from a plastic surgeon who does large volume fat transfers in the first round followed by the implants at a later date.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Butt augmentation with fat and implants

+1
It is probably better to stage buttock augmentation with implants  and the fat augmentation because  combining the two may lead to an increase risk of complications.

Butt Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Butt implants and Brazilian Butt Lift should be done separately. They can not be done at the same time. The transferred fat will not survive.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com