Buttock Implant Shifting Positions

I would like to go ahead with buttock augmentation using implants. If I choose implants that are wider at the base or oval shaped then what are the risks and chances of them rotating or shifting positions? Have any surgeons experienced patients with this problem with shaped implants?

Buttock implant rotation

+1

Nougat,

The chances of an oval shaped buttock implant rotating are probably very minimal.  I personally have never seen that happen either in my patients or other surgeons' patients.  In theory it is possible however.  So, you should consider a round implant if you are concerned.  Rotation of a round implant is obviously of no concern because it is the shape in every position.  Good luck!