Do I Have Enough Fat to Achieve a Kim Kardashian Butt? (photo)

i really want the projection of a kim kardashian buttock but i also want to get a tummy tuck as i have had a child and have dieted in the past but never seemed to lose the pouch area of my stomach. i really want both procedure's but i also would like to have my surgeries in america because the brazilian butt lift is more popular there also what can i expect from doing these surgeries abroad and how long would i have to stay there for? i'm planning on having a tummy tuck with a breast uplift also so which one would i do first? thank you

Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck

+2

Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift). I would plan on taking some of the fat from your abdomen at the time of the tummy tuck. The breast lift may need to be done at a separate stage as the combination of all three procedures (buttock, tummy tuck, breast lift) would be too long of a surgery which would be a higer risk for blood clot (DVT) formation.  I would plan on staying in the US for at least two weeks while you recover and discuss any need for anticoagulation (Lovenox) to prevent blood clots from developing in your legs.

You can do your breast lift before or after, depends on your desires. The recovery from a breast lift may only require a few days off work; much less involved than a tummy tuck with Brazilian buttock lift.

Consult with a few board certified plastic surgeons before making your decision.

Dr.Bruno

Celebrity butt lift and bodysculpting

+2

Your photos show you are an excellent candidate for what you are requesting, but don't underestimate the length of time you will need to recover from the surgeries and the possibility of needing to manage potential complications.  In the best case scenario, you arrive a day or two before the procedure, everything goes well, and you leave a week later.  But, in the worst case scenario, complications could force you to remain under professional care for weeks or months if something gets infected, wounds heal slowly, or tissue lose circulation.  The average experience will be somewhere between these two extremes.  Be sure to bond well with your surgical team and ask lots of questions well before you arrive.  Seriously.

Randy Wong, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate?

+1
Thank you for your photos. Based on your photos alone, it appears that you may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Achieving The Kim Kardashian Silhouette

+1

Hi there-

I think that a Brazilian Butt Lift, followed by a tummy tuck will give you the result you want.

Choose your surgeon carefully and follow all instructions carefully.

Plan on being in the US at least 2-3 weeks (for each procedure), and remember that you will be asked to return for a follow up at some point after this as well.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You can have the TT and BL at the same time, and at a later date, you can do the BBL.  Having surgery abroad is risky business.  There are many talented surgeons, but even they get infections in cases. Thank you for your question and good luck.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Kim Kardashian look with fat transfer

+1

Having the Kim Kardashian look depends on multiple factors. Kim Kardashian has, not only a large behind, but also very accentuated curves. This is secondary to her bony structure, muscle structure, and fat distribution. The surgeon can manipulate the fat component but not the muscle or bony components. You do have a bony structure that makes you a good candidate to perform a fat transfer to the buttock. This is possible by doing liposuction on your back to improve the take off of the buttocks. A liposuction of the abdomen and flanks is performed to improve your hip to waist ratio and liposuction of the thighs to decrease the size of the thighs, if necessary.

Typically, the recovery period for this procedure is from 10 – 14 days of no sitting. If you are traveling, consider being in the area where you are having surgery for about 7 days.
The Brazilian butt lift is the procedure that needs to be done first since it requires as much fat as possible to achieve the most impressive results. Some patients will require a tummy tuck to remove the excessive skin if that were the case 6 months after the surgery.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian butt lift and Kim Kardashian

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is the perfect surgery for you. You in a curve figure now and you'll be super curvy after liposuction fat injection. In my opinion I don't think you would need a tummy tuck. I think the liposuction would solving problems of the pooch. At most I think a mini tummy tuck or skin excision with the C-section length scar could tighten the skin if necessary. The other thing is you can't really do a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift at the same time and do them well.

You have to stay for minimum of 10 days this is a time that I asked my patients not put pressure on the buttocks to try to preserve as many fat cells as possible. Even in 10 days the fat cells are weak and a long flight could still damage some of the fat cells. In my patients after 3 weeks and I don't see the size of the buttock.

Once you heal from surgery you could theoretically have a breast lift whenever you want to. I have done out of town patients who wanted both procedures and done the Brazilian butt lift on Monday and done the breast lift on Friday.

Wendell Perry, MD

Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

Abdominoplasty, dermis fat graft to buttocks. liposuction of the flanks and back and fat transfer to the buttocks. Should give you the size and body shape you desire.