Who is the Best Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon in Miami?

Hello, im 20 years old,chubby and have no ass whatsoever. The situation is really bothering me and effecting my confidence. I decided to get a buttlift next sumer and hopefully i will. Im facing a problem which is not being able to find the BEST OF THE BEST buttlift surgent in Miami. I want an ass that's similar to Kim kardashian. Please help me. I need the best surgent for that in Miami

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Angilena,

As you know, Brazilian butt lift is basically fat grafting to the buttocks to enhance the shape and size. The fat is obtained after liposuction. You must have enough fat to be harvested and transferred. There are many surgeons in Miami who can help you. Dr. Okpaku is a great surgeon. Good luck

You decide who's best

+1
Come and see me and decide for yourself. My office in Miami would be happy to assist you in making a decision.

Mark Broudo, MD