Where Can I Get Butt Shots?

Butt

Where Can I Get Butt Shots?

+1
Injection of your own fat is very effective.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Butt Shots

+1

I am not sure what you are referring to as "butt shots".  If you are referring to filelr or silicone injections, than you cannot get them anywhere, and if you find someone who does, they are not going to be a board certified plastic surgeon. It will probably be with someone who wants to meet you in a hoitel airport, accepts only cash, and is not even a physician.  These injections are quite dangerous. In the US, we inject your own fat into your buttock.

Matthew Schulman, MD