Will my Butt Sag After Brazillian Butt Lift As I Get Older?

You may get some sagging, but probably not much!

+2

I have been performing this procedure for over 12 years and have never seen anyone have any significant sagging over this time. However, the larger your buttocks is, the greater chance of sagging though. Just like women with excessively large breasts, I've never seen a pair that wasn't drooping. Your skin can only support so much weight without stretching. But the tissues that make up your buttocks are much stronger than those in a woman's breast and will likely never stretch or droop as much.

Aging of Brazilian Butt Lfit

+1

Just as any buttock will droop with age, so will a buttock that has been augmented with fat. This may be worseened with weight loss.

Brazilian Butt Lift and age related sagging

+1

Have you EVER seen an older woman whose breasts, face or buttocks had the tightness and smoothness of that of an 19 year old? With time and aging, you will sag. Although poor living, smoking, spending time in the sun or tanning booths will greatly increase the sagging, sagging is the price we all pay FOR having the privilege of aging.  When you get older you'll understand.

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

The fat injected is put in compartments, the fat does not sag . However as you grow older every thing sags south. So with or without fat transfer your but will sag some, how much is a guess