Possible to Correct Bad Butt Lift?

Can this butt lift surgery be corrected? I have hideous overextended scars from a butt lift. I had a butt lift surgery to correct my flat falling ass. After 2 surgeries, the scars are horrific. I feel like a disfigured freak. I can never wear a bathing suit and my surgeon sentenced me to a life of covering up. Are there any surgeons that can fix this?

Can't tell by this photo. Need more information.

+3

Can't tell by this photo. Need more information. Please also include post operative photos and photos not covering everything up.  It is very difficult to tell by this photo. 

Bad butt lift...

+2

It is hard to tell what exactly it is you had done by looking at your picture. The scars look rather long for a butt lift? Did you have skin excised? I would recommend you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in butt augmentation for best results. Good luck.

Jaime Perez, MD

Hard to tell....

+2

From this one image it is hard to tell what has happened and what might be done to improve it. It looks like you might have had a buttock crease operation and they do not do very well if over-extended. You need to be evaluated in person by a qualified plastic surgeon to do a full exam and review of your previous operative information to formulate recommendations and perhaps a plan.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Fixing a bad cosmetic result

+2

Without examination or atleast some pictures we will not be able to advese you

You can email the pictures to the plastic surgeon of your choice . They have to be pictures of high quality. from waist to mid thigh front, side, and back views