Butt Lift Scar Revision Possible?

I would like to know if its possible to raise or review the location of my scars from around my butt and outer thighs....at least into a standard panty line...I have not worn a bikini in years

Butt Lift Scar Revision Possible?

+1

Thank you for your question. Your scars will have to be evaluated by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and then determine if the scars will benefit from revision, and if other tissue needs to be lifted or redirected. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Scar revision following butt lift.

+1

Thanks for your question.  It's always possible to revise the location of scars as long you have have additional laxity in your skin.  It's likely not possible to know for certain without a physical exam but if you are able to pinch extra skin where you would like to have the scars raised then I would say it is definitely possible to perform this type of revision.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Scar Revision

+1

Dear Tropical, 

It is usually possible to shift or re-position the scars resulting from a buttock lift but this requires a consultation and examination with board certified plastic surgeon before deciding which option is best for you.  Please schedule consultations with a few plastic surgeons before proceeding.  Best of luck. 

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Butt Lift Scar Revision

+1

Yes, it is possible to perform scar revision on scar around the buttocks and outer thighs. To review your options, consult with 3 - 4 board certified plastic surgeons.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Butt Lift

+1

In many cases, scar revision would be beneficial.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery ( ASPS) for an evaluation. 

Robert E. Zaworski, MD