Butt lift with scar around waist revision? (photo)

I had but implants infection removal and a butt lift done with a scar across my back. Now I have had the implants redone for years and there is saggy skin. I am a model and am looking for a doctor that specializes in the butt lift, not just for massive weight loss. Do I find a reconstructive surgeon?

Buttock Lift (revision) needed?

+1
Based upon your photo, I believe the implant is in too superficial of a pocket and the most important first thing to  be done is to reposition the implant to a deeper sub-muscular pocket under/within the gluteus maximus muscle.  This will give a much more natural look and feel to your derrière.  A tuck of any excess loose skin at the lower part of the buttock cheeks may be removed at the same time if still needed.  Glad to help. 

Butt lift with scar around waist revision?

+1

This would depend upon the shape and size you want.  I think that the implant pocket and or size could be altered or you could fat graft to improve the appearance.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Butt Implant

+1

Based on the picture posted , I believe the implant has dropped down and gives the appearance of a saggy buttock.

After an examination, if confirmed that the implant has dropped, then a change in the location of the buttock implant and a lift can be done at the same time. I believe this will give you a better long term results.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com