Butt Lift or Reshaped

can the butt be reshaped without fat injections or should i use donor fat? my butt is deformed but im scared that the fat will dissolve in my butt after a while and will go flat again, is there any other way i can get lietime results??

Buttock Shaping - With or Without Fat Grafting

+1

In some patients, simply removing large collections or fat from the hips, outer thighs or sacral area can accentuate otherwise nicely shaped buttocks. If volume addition to the buttocks is desired, fat grafting is, in my opinion, the best choice. The material is natural, soft and able to be placed in the specific areas needed. Buttock implants are my last choice, due to the relatively higher rate of postoperative complications and risks. However, if fat is used first and a patient wants even more volume, implants can be placed as a secondary operation. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Buttock augmentation

+1

Buttock augmentation is becoming more and more poular. The best way to do it is to utilize one's own fat obtained by liposuction of the abdomen, back and iliac crests. The fat is then processed and injected deep into the buttock muscle. This is a painful procedure but can give great shape and size to the buttocks with long lasting results.

Leo Lapuerta Jr MD

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Buttock Augmentation with Fat

+1

I have performed over 500 buttock augmentation procedures utilizing patient's own fat.  This procedure has a high satisfaction rate and patients generally obtain a significant change in overall body and buttock contour.  The procedure involves removing fat from unwanted areas and utilizing it to shape the buttocks as it is re-injected into the buttocks tissues.  There is a possibility of losing a portion of the injected fat to re-absorption but this possibility as well as the pros and cons and possible complications of this procedure should be discussed during your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in this type of procedure.  Only then can it be determined whether or not this is the procedure that will help you obtain your aesthetic goals.

good luck

Sean A. Simon, MD

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Most potential patients do not have enough fat for fat grafting so the only way to guarentee a permanent augmentation/reshaping result is to used implants.  This is actually a very successful operation when performed by a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in this procedure.  Best of Luck...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD