Butt Lift For Transgender Paitent. MTF

Hey Doctors, Im a MTF Transgender needing to know if I were to have a brazilian butt lift would I loose any fat injected into me because of my gym commitments?

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

If you have enough fat for transfer to do Brazilian Butt lift, and then loose weight, MOST PROBABLY you will not loose your transfered fat. The transfered fat behaves differently.

Buttock implants a good alternative

+1

If you are interested in buttock enlargement and do not have much body fat, I would suggest that you consider buttock implants.  They are very safe and give a natural feel and look that is longer lasting than fat injection.