Butt Lift Exercises?

I have a big butt. The bottom cheeks blend in with the back of my legs. I want the creases Are there exercises or other ways I can lift this area? What can I do to lift it, fast? Summertime is coming fast!

Butt Lift Exercises

+1

Thank you for your question. Cycling is a great gluteal exercise, doing squats, and leg curls, and butt curls. A good personal trainer knows the best exercises. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Butt Contour Surgery

+1

Sounds like you are a candidate for body contour liposuction under your buttocks where it meets your thighs. This could give the crease you are looking for.  This procedure is done outpatient.  You will be put into a compression garment and shown how to apply extra pressure in the area of the liposuction.  We have seen very good results with this through the years.  Best of luck to you!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Butt lift exercises.

+1

If you are looking for a "fast" fix to your problem, then a brazilian butt lift would be your answer. Of course working out would help increase muscle tone and size minimally but that takes time. The brazilian butt lift not only increases volume but shapes your figure. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in the butt lift procedure for best results. Good luck.

Jaime Perez, MD

Recontouring the butt

+1

Patients today have many effective ways to contour the Butt. Exercise may improve the shape and tone of the underlying muscle. However, if you continue to have stubborn areas of fat these can be used to your vantage. A Brazilian Butt lift can help contour your abdomen and torso by performing liposuction and then using the fat that is collected to enhance the appearance of your butt.

In our practice we always performed like a suction at the bottom of the Butt at the back of the legs during this procedure. This will help create a sharp crease and improve the contour of the butt.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Lipocontouring might be the best answer

+1

Lipocontouring is the best answer in your case.Removing the excess fat from the junction between the lower back and the buttock will create a crease. A picture is neede to give a more accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Creating a crease at the bottom of the butt

+1

This crease is created inadvertently by many surgeons when doing liposuction of the outer thighs.

The reason the bottom of the butt cheek blends in with the back of your thigh is that there is fat there acting as a column of support for the buttock cheek. If you eliminate that fat column support, the butt cheek sort of rolls over the skin of the upper thigh. The butt does descend a little when this happens.

The solution to your problem is to liposuction the upper part of the back thigh and the saddlebag. The buttock will then round out as it descends.

Contouring the buttock is a new area in plastic surgery, so a lot of the questions patients have don't have procedures with a long track record. Be sure you get a surgeon who does a lot of Butt Lifts.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD