Second Butt Lift: Dr. Was Only Able to Get 400 CC Before It Came out of the Incision

This was the same problem as my first procedure. Was there a way he could have stretched the skin to get more in. He extracted much more but couldnt fit it back in.

+2

The only person who can comment on your operation are the people who were in the room and especially the surgeon. When transferring fat we are limited by the amount of fat you have which can be transferred but we are also limited by the characteristics of your tissues; The skin will stretch only so much before it becomes too tight to allow further fat placement. Moreover, as this point is reached the pressure on the grafted fat already in the buttock increases and the amount of blood supply to it decreases accounting for more fat graft failure.

I would suggest you allow things to heal. You may be positively surprised by what you see.

Peter A Aldea, MD