Can I get a butt lift or augmentation at the same time as my mommy makeover?

I have had 5 children in the last 6 years and had a tubal ligation after my last so I am done having kids. I plan on getting a mommy makeover next year and would like a butt lift at the same time if possible. Is this common or do only select few doctors do this? I really don't want to make 2 trips!

Combination Butt lift/Augmentation and Mommy Makeover

+1
Although a Mommy Makeover typically involves the Tummy and Breasts It also can be any other combination.
You can certainly do a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and in fact harvest fat from the tummy including the extra part that would be discarded and use if for the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).
Typically after a tummy tuck/BBL combination we have our patients sleep in a reclining chair for most of the first week. Discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

+1

If you are healthy and your surgeon is an expert at all of these, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and BBL can be performed in 3 to 4 hours.  

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers and Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Mommy makeover and buttock lift/augmentation together - not a great idea

+1
Completing these procedures together is technically possible. But my biggest concern would be with your activity after surgery. I don't want my tummy tuck patients sleeping prone (on the stomach) during the first 2-3 weeks after surgery. And I don't want my buttock augmentation/lift patients sleeping supine (on the back) for the first 2 months after surgery. Because of this, I don't perform these procedures together. You overall results will be affected by your post surgical activities and routines and is something that you should consider.

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

"Mommy Makeover" and Buttock Augmentation combo?

+1
There are too many variables involved to simply give you a yes or no answer.  The key is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that also specializes in buttock augmentation to discuss your goals and expectations.  Once a surgical list is determined then it can be decided whether or not you are medically fit/healthy to undergo all procedures at once or safer off in stages. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Breast Lift/Aug & TT & Butt Lift/Aug

+1
I assume you are having a Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift/Aug. These procedures take about 3 - 3.5 hours to perform together. To do a butt lift or butt augmentation at the same time requires that you be turned over during the surgery and re-prepped and re-draped in a sterile manner. In total, all of these procedures may take over 5 hours to perform. Can this be done? Yes. Should it be done as an outpatient? That question need to be answered by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make over

+1

To best help you please send in some pictures consisting of a front,back,  left and right side view of your body along with your height and weight in order to determine which procedures and technique would be best for your case.  

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon