Butt lift to correct "under butt" for under $3000

Hello I have what i like to call under butt where my glutious minimus is the bigger part i dont have much glutious maximus. I am interested in getting a butt lift. is there any doctor that does good work that can doit for 3000 or around that price?

Cost of Butt Lift

+1

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, Surgery is expensive to perform. At 3K, this will likely barely cover the facility, and a small part of anesthesia. If you want a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to do the work, then you will have to look at spending much more than that. The surgery will not be a 30 min. procedure, take some time and require a very high skill level. I would hesitate to go with any surgeon that is willing to do this procedure for 3k. No experienced surgeon I know will do this difficult of a surgery for that price. Typically we see this procedure priced at between 10 and 20K. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Unfortunately, $3,000 will not even cover the costs of the anesthesia and operating room facility.  The procedure is a complicated one and requires much skill and time.  As with any cosmetic operation, you get what you pay for.

"Butt lift" info

+1

Cost is certainly an important factor in plastic surgery.  In fact, the demand is stifled often by the cost.  However, I would recommend visiting several plastic surgeons.  Usually, consultations are free.  Then, you can choose someone you trust for the price you like.  However, settle for "discount plastic surgery".  Even the term is frightening.  I have performed many corrective procedures, usually for breast surgery.  Often, these surgeries were performed at discount prices by physicians who are not plastic surgeons.  These leads to low initial cost, but corrective costs that are far more expensive than doing things correctly the first time.  You may find a good doc at a good price, but consult with several before making your decision.  Good luck!!

Never choose your plastic surgeon by "Price"

+1

It's tough to tell what procedure is best for you without seeing photos or examining you in person. 

If you are interested in having a specific procedure, but cannot afford to have it done by the surgeon who you think is best, then hold off until you can afford it. Don't settle for a lesser procedure or compromise on safety to cut cost. Save your money until you can get the procedure you want done safely and done well.

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Budget butt lift

+1

Its hard to say exactly which procedure you would need. A lift procedure or possibly a fat grafting procedure may need to be employed. Whatever is done the cost would be significantly greater than $3000 if done by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon in the appropriate operative setting. It is best not to consider the cheapest option when considering surgery such as this.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Butt lift on a budget

+1

When it comes to price, you have to factor in both the surgeon's fee and the anesthesia/facility fee.  I assume you mean you want to pay $3000 for everything, which may barely cover the cost of anesthesia, the recovery room nurse, the tech, the supplies... There are financing options like Care Credit and others that can help you in covering the cost.  You may be able to find someone to do it for $6-7000 all together, but you want to be sure to go to a board-certified plastic surgeon that you feel comfortable with.  That is the most important issue.