BBL in Dominican Republic and Butt Doesn't Look Much Fuller?

had surgery done april in the dominican republic. a brazilian butt lift with lipo in lower back as well as abdomen but my butt does not look much fuller. want a fuller bottom and a little more hips and separated from my thights which makes the bottom look bigger, my concern is since i did lipo oi wont have enough fat to make this happen so i was considering getting butt injection but i am very naive. help doctors,btw i lost weight and want to gain atleast 5-10 lbs but i dont want to gain my tummy back

Brazilian butt lift, fat transfer, lipo, minimal change

+2

Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your results. There are several factors that might have contributed to the small change in your buttocks. The actual amount of fat transferred is certainly important; in lean people this amount may be insufficient to achieve a major change in the buttocks. I often perform buttock implants in this situation, but you would require a careful assessment from an experienced Plastic Surgeon to determine the best options for you. 

Regardless of your final decision, I encourage you to avoid travel to foreign countries for your surgery. Often the money you save is not worth it in the long run, particularly if you have complications or require expensive revisions.  Best of luck. 

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Hello

It is unfortunate that you did not get the results you wanted from the surgery in the Dominican.

I would strongly advise you not to do any foriegn material injections to the butt. They are dangerous and illegal and can cause major problems that are near impossible to repair.

An examination to assess the amount of fat you have remained and see if a repeat brazilian Butt lift is possible. Otherwise, you still have the option of Buttock Implant.

Good Luck

BBL revision

+1
A revision BBL can be possible if you have enough fat reserves to perform the procedure. Best to be seen in person to determine that.

+1
        Brazilian buttlift revisions constitute about 25% of my practice.  The only way to know what is appropriate for you is to be examined.

Brazilian Butt Lift in the dominican republic

+1

The volume of enlargement is directly proportional to the amount of pure fat that is injected. It is also technique dependant and needs to be processed correctly.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Postop BBL in Dominican Republic and don't see much improvement

+1

from the start it is not a good idea to go offshore to have your surgery because then you don' have appropriate follow-up. Having undergone the BBL and being dissatisfied you now need to consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with the BBL to see if you are a candidate for a second buttock augmentation using fat transplantation. You will then be informed if you have sufficient donor fat or whether you need to gain weight. I would suggest that you take with you preoperative photos of your buttocks if nthey are availabble.

George Lefkovits, MD