Butt Injections. Not Implants, Not Surgical; What Are My Options, the Costs, Doctor Referral?

I have no butt at all and was really trying to look into butt injections not implants or any type of surgery I'm moving to vegas and wanted to know how I go about finding a real Dr and around how much does eacg shot cost

BUTT INJECTION OPTIONS AND DOCTOR REFERRAL

+1

Butt Injection Options for best results:

Various injections can be used such as restylane, jeuvederm sculptra, radiesse, etc but because it will take a lot of volume and the results are not permanent, it is cost prohibitive. STAY AWAY FROM LIQUID SILICONE INJECTIONS - THEY ARE DANGEROUS AND UNPREDICTABLE OVER TIME !
There are many options to have a more shapely butt. They include a Brazilian Butt Lift if there is adequate fat available for fat transfer, buttock implants and a butt lift. Fat transferred to the Buttocks is generally called a Brazilian Butt Lift. Some surgeons, including myself harvest fat in particular from the lower back to give it an S shaped contour that defines and sculpts the top of the buttocks giving it the illusion that it is bigger and definitely more shapely before the fat transfer is actually done. Similarly, sometimes fat is taken from the upper back of the thighs to also define the edge of the buttocks while taking care of what many women call the "banana rolls" as well as the "diamond" shape space that is attractive at the highest point of the inside of the thighs when viewed behind. Also the amount of fat that takes is highly technique dependent and experience dependent.
.  My suggestion is to go to a board certified plastic surgeon - with significant experience in these techniques. His exam will determine which course if right for you. See below link to find a qualified surgeon.

Real Self estimates Average Butt Augmentation Cost: $4,625 however this price will differ by geographic location and from surgeon to surgeon.

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs causing serious problems breathing. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred.  This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflamation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening.

Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I prefer to insert the implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%.  Hope this helps…RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD