Butt Implants in Cleveland?

I am interested in getting buttocks implanta, I live in the Cleveland Ohio area. Does any one know any good surgeons in this area. What is the best prodecure ? And what are the price ranges. I know you can get fat transferred, but I'm someone who is very petite and doesbt have fat.

Butt implants

+1

There are many plastic surgeon who perform buttock implants

If you do not have lotes of fat, then a sub muscular implant placement is the best alternative. It is difficult to perform sorrectly, but the submuscular position will give coverage and support for the implant. The right choice of implant is critical. This will depend on your measurements and size desirable (Reasonably).

Buttock implants referral

+1

Very few surgeons nation-wide perform buttock implants on a regular bases.  Because of this you may have to travel a considerable distance to find the right surgeon.  I strongly recommend consulting with a board certified plastic sugeon who specializes in this procedure.

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection. Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflammation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening.

Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle. Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%. Hope this helps…RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD