Butt Implant Revision - Can I Go Bigger?

I have done butt implants around 8 months ago and I love the results the shape is beautiful and very natural , but I would like to go a little bit bigger. I love the results when i did it but now that Im not swollen at all it looks small, Im a curve girl and my implants are 330cc I would like to go 360cc but Im not sure if that would make much difference .I want my butt to look bigger but natural. Thanks

Larger buttock implants

+2

From the photos, it looks like you have a beautiful result.  I doubt that adding another 10% to the buttock implant size will make a difference you can even detect, and re-opening the surgical pocket always carries the risk of creating problems.

Your surgeon can tell you how many additional millimeters you will get from the additional volume, based on the tables provided by the manufacturer.

But my advice would be to enjoy the great result you have obtained and skip any additional surgery.  Go back and check your pre-operative photos to remind yourself of the improvement you have obtained from your surgery.

Upsize butt implants?

+1

You seem to have a beautiful result.  I do not think that upsizing your implant is worth the substantial risk of infection.  The upsize volume but you are considering will not make much of a difference.  Only you can judge whether the risk and benefits are worthwhile pursuing.  Speak with your plastic surgeon.

Raj S. Ambay, MD