Who's Best at Butt Implants in Miami, Florida?

I live in Canada and plan on coming to Miami to get butt implants.I workout a lot so fat transfer is probably not for me. Who's best at implants? I'm considering Mendieta and Gershenbaum. And how long before I can take the plane back to Montreal? Thx

Miami Butts

+4

I personally know Dr. C. Mendietta and value his experience and judgement. He is a knowledgeable and friendly surgeon and his staff would readily answer all your questions.  Call them 305-860-0717

Dr. P. Aldea

Miami butt implant surgeon

+1

Patients today have many options in butt augmentation. Patients may choose a Brazilian Butt lift which consists of aggressive liposuction to the abdomen and trunk. The fat that is collected is then cleaned, processed, and then strategically transplanted to the butt. Patients appreciate their new figure, their tight waist, and their round and full buttocks. Patients who do not have adequate fat for transplanting, may consider receiving Butt implants. In our practice, many patients travel to South Florida for this procedure.
Our out of state patients begin the process with an iConsult in which we connect their computer to our encrypted system. During the iConsult, patients get a chance to ask questions of other procedure and watch their photographs transform so that they can get an idea of what they could look like after their surgery. Patients then arrive to Miami 1 to 2 days before their surgery where they receive their real consult where the surgical plans are reviewed and confirmed. Patients enjoy their new results and recovering in beautiful South Florida.

Pat Pazmino, MD