butt implants or any other injections? (photos)

Hi , i want to have big butt but i already have good size of butt .. What do you advise me that it is better Silicon implant or injection Knowing that I had already conducted injected fat, but I felt that my goal is to have a bigger one

Butt implants or any other injections?

+1
If you had good luck and a satisfactory outcome from you first fat transfer to the buttock then I would advise this technique again, provided you have adequate fat to harvest.  If not then buttock implants is your only next relatively safe reliable long term option.  Glad to help. 

Butt implants or any other injections?

+1

A significant portion of my practice is revision BBL in which additional fat is harvested and transferred.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Fat Injection or Implant for Buttock Augmentation

+1
Buttock augmentation is the best way to assure buttock size.  You simply choose how big you want to be.  If you already have substantial buttock tissue, it is easy to keep a natural look and gain fullness.  Best of luck!

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon