Butt Implants in NY, What Do You Recommend?

I am very interested in butt implants in the NY area. Which doctors would you recommend? **** Not Brazilian butt lift ***** What is the price range? Do they last forever? Thank you

Here is a list of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in New York who specialize in Butt Implants.

Buttock implants in NY

+1

Unfortunately, I have no one to refer you to in NY that specializes in buttock implants.  However, I can recommend in your search to make sure to go to a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in this procedure - meaning s/he performs at least 25+ per year.  Also be sure to look at his/her before and after results of previous patients to make sure you like the overall results.  Then schedule a consultation and hopefully the chemistry is there.  Glad to help...