Would Butt Implants Help the Appearance of Cellulite on the Butt? I Have a Few Deep Ones?

+1
Butt implants may help in a minimal fashion.  Fat grafting may be more effective, but an exam would be necessary to make this determination.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Buttock Implants to correct cellulite on the buttock?

+1

Because the improvement may be slight to minimum at best, I would not recommend getting buttock implants if this is your only reason for them.  Other more direct and effective methods exist such as subcutaneous release/transection of the fibers contributing to the pull on the skin thus creating cellulite.  Glad to help...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt implants for cellulite

+1

Depending on the size of the buttock implant, the improvement would be minimal to slight.

I would not consider cellulite to be a reason to have a buttock implant - there is a high rate of complications with buttock implants. 

Deep dimples can often be corrected with minor surgery to release the attachment of the skin to the underlying fascia and injecting fat or filler beneath. It is safer, probably more effective and costs less.

Hope this helps.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Buttock Implants

+1

Using buttock implants to enhance the buttocks will stretch the skin some. Therefore you may see some slight improvement in the deep dimples on the buttocks.