Would Butt Implants Give Me a Firmer Harder Butt over Fat Grafting?

I have had three children and worked out hard with a trainer to get my body back in shape but no matter how much I diet or exercise I cant firm up my butt. My main goal is to have a nice round really firm butt. Firmness is key over size so will butt implant achieve this over fat grafting??

Firm Butt

+1

excercise will firm your muscle and not the fat and skin of your buttocks.

You need a personal consultation and discussion of what you want to achieve, then recommend the appropriate procedure.

Butt Firmness

+1

Most Plastic surgeons cringe when they hear the term Firm or Firmness. What the public may view as athletic and youthful we often see as related to hard scarring and very hard to correct. In my opinion, well developed gluteus can be achieved with serious exercising but such fitness is not everlastng. Look up the body building stars of yesteryear including for former governor of California: such assets do not last and if they did they would look quite unusual. Buttock implants provide fullness but with time will sag somewhat and occasionally be associated with scarrng / capsular contracture.  personally , I would say away from buttock implants nd continue exercising as it will improve your appearance and overall health.