Why Are My Butt Implants Flat?

Hi, I just got butt implants and liposuction on my abdomen 6 days ago, I am suppose to wear the garment for another 3 weeks as one week has passed, But my butt is so flat! Will my butt just pop out one I take off the garment? My doctor put 410 cc implants for me. When I look at myself in the mirror it looks the same size as before but just firmer, everyone tells me it's because of this tight garment but I'm really worried, I hope this is not the final result. Is 410 cc a big size? Thanks alot

Butt augmentation

+1

Buttock implants vary in size and shape. As for you it is difficult to say what it looks like or is supposed to without an exam. It is best to ask your surgeon.

Butt implant

+1

If  you have large amounts of fat around the buttocks and lower back, you may not see the full projection of the implant. The garment has no effect on flattening of the buttocks.

450 cc implant you should see a good result but that depend on your body shape. Since there are no pictures it is hard to give you a full analysis.