I am getting butt implants feb 13 with Dr Cortez. I could only take 18 days off, is this enough time to sit and walk around?

Since I only have 18 days off. How long till I can walk around normally and get back to work? And not to mention sit. Will I be able to drive my car after that time? I'm kinda worried I won't have enough fat to inject around the implants

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Recovery from butt implants surgery

+1
Dear Matt3lynn,
    It is difficult to give you an answer without knowing the surgical technique. This question should be asked as part of your due diligence research for your plastic surgeon. Always, consult with board certified plastic surgeon and check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results. Butt implants can be placed sub muscular or intra muscular or sub fascial ( on top of the muscle ) . The first 2 techniques are more painful, can have more complications and the implants are smaller in comparison to the last technique. I perform the sub fascial only and I can tell you that my patients can sit immediately and they can drive after 2-3 days when they stop taking narcotics. As long as the work is not physical, my patients can return to work 3-4 days, though most do so after 1 week, once the drain is removed. I hope this is helpful.
                                 Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Recovery After Buttock Implants

+2

The recovery from buttock implants can vary based on whether the implants are placed in the subfascial or intramuscular location. Three weeks is not an unreasonable amount of time for recovery from buttock implants but the intramuscular location may take a little longer as it relates to all of the activities you have mentioned.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com