I am getting butt implants feb 13 with Dr Cortez. I could only take 18 days off, is this enough time to sit and walk around?

Since I only have 18 days off. How long till I can walk around normally and get back to work? And not to mention sit. Will I be able to drive my car after that time? I'm kinda worried I won't have enough fat to inject around the implants

Recovery After Buttock Implants

+2

The recovery from buttock implants can vary based on whether the implants are placed in the subfascial or intramuscular location. Three weeks is not an unreasonable amount of time for recovery from buttock implants but the intramuscular location may take a little longer as it relates to all of the activities you have mentioned.