Can I Have Butt Implants and Breast Implants Done at the Same Time?

How will these Affect the recovery?

+1

The primary problem with this combination is post operative positoning. Your only comfortable position will  be on your sides which will get old fast!

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Buttock and breast implants

+1

You may want to do one of them and then go back and have the other done a few months later once you have healed.

Butt and breast implants

+1

You could have them done together but it would not be the best for healing for I recommend that patients not sleep on their breasts for two weeks after breast implants and not sit directly on the buttock implants for same length of time or they may shift.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon