Butt Implants/BBL At the Same Time Possible For Small Frame?

I was thinking about getting the BBL with butt implants, by adding butt implants does that mean less fat can be injected? But when i look at celebrities like Nicki minal, Angel lola luv, and Blacc Chyna ALL of those women BEFORE PICTURES they were SMALL FRAMED (Smaller then me), now they have these GIANT BOOTIES/HIPS, which tells me that they didnt use ALL fat. I want to avoid getting more then one procedure done. What do you think?

Fat injections and Implants for Buttock Augmentation

+1

You are absolutely right!  If you combine both procedures, you can have a very full  lifted buttock with natural looking volume.  The best part about buttock implants is that you can pick the size and projection.  The best part about fat injections is that you can have a soft natural buttock without seeing an implant.  If you want a very large increase in volume, you are right - the combination looks amazing!  Good luck!  K. Roxanne Grawe, MD Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Fat & Implants Sometimes Combined

+1
Implants in a submuscular position and fat transfer can be combined. I would recommend seeking consultation from a very experienced buttock augmentation specialist to address these issues.  All the best.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Butt Implants and Brazilian Buttlift at the Same Time

+1

Even smaller women can have extensive fatty deposits for transfer.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc or more to each buttock.  This can be a monumental difference.  It is hard to say what is the best option for you without an exam.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Photos

+1

You have alot of pictures here most of which appear to have been photoshopped in a big way. Thats not how surgery goes

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Butt enlargement

+1

Dear Daniesha,

Thanks for submitting the pictures, though, few of them do not relate to the same person and are from different angle.  In any event,  you do not need fat injection to get big butt. Implants can do it very nicely. Moreover, fat injection disappear completely or almost completely after 1 year. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeons who have lots of experience with implants. Check their befor and after pictures to make sure that you like the results and the butt shape. You and your surgeon, than, can decide about the appropriate size for you. In addition to size. you will have to discuss the shape, because there are oval and round implants.

Dr Widder 

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon