How Old Must You Be to Have Butt Implants and Skin Lighting Treatment?

I have been googling this question for about 2 wks and cant find the answer! I really want this surgery to happen, I can't wait any longer! :)) Thnx

Age limit for buttock implants

The typical and ethically accepted minimal age for cosmetic surgery is 18 years old.  However, there are circumstances where a younger patient may have "cosmetic" surgery provided the anatomy in question is extreme such that it is causing or has the potential to cause either functional or psychosocial distress.  Additionally, there must be parental consent.  In these cases it becomes less of a cosmetic and more of a necessary/functional surgery.  Best of luck...RAS

Butt implants

For any cosmetic elective surgery you need to be at least 18 years of age, understand the surgery and risks, and be in top health to be a candidate for elective surgery

Age for cosmetic surgery

patients should generally be of legal age and fully grown,  stabile in body weight and size

reasonalbe and realistic expectations are important