I Am Getting Butt Implants Wondering What Size and Shape to Get For My Frame?

Hello I am getting butt implants and need help on which size would go with my body.. I am 5'7 and weigh about 125.. Not over weight not underweight. I dont want just a butt i want it to be big.. but my friends tell me that I have a small frame and something gigantic would look crazy and too fake.. does anyone know if anything similar has happened and what they chose to do? should I get bubble or oval! please help I only get one chace at this once its done its done!!

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Implant size

+1

Dear Alicia,

It is very difficult to give you an answer without seeing your pictures. I have been doing butt implants in my practice for over 10 years. I use oval implants made of very soft silicone. In that category there are 2 styles - round and bubble butt. I prefer the the oval round because it gives you more fullness uptop. The sizes of the implants range from 190cc to 700cc. The most common sizes in the practice are between 375cc and 565cc. The butts look very natural and feel very natural. Another important point is the location of the implants. I place them under the muscle fascia , between the posterior iliac spine and the butt crease. Consults with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs lots of butt implants and you like his or her results.

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

+1
The more coverage you have for the implant the less palpable and less visible they are, in general.  Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.
Measurements will help determine the size and the shape of implant.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/butt-implants-photo-galleries.php

Buttock implant sizing

+1

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape.  I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patients buttock cheeks.  With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible.  Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM