I Am Getting Butt Implants Wondering What Size and Shape to Get For My Frame?

Hello I am getting butt implants and need help on which size would go with my body.. I am 5'7 and weigh about 125.. Not over weight not underweight. I dont want just a butt i want it to be big.. but my friends tell me that I have a small frame and something gigantic would look crazy and too fake.. does anyone know if anything similar has happened and what they chose to do? should I get bubble or oval! please help I only get one chace at this once its done its done!!

+1
The more coverage you have for the implant the less palpable and less visible they are, in general.  Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.
Measurements will help determine the size and the shape of implant.

Buttock implant sizing

+1

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape.  I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patients buttock cheeks.  With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible.  Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Ryan Stanton, MD