Butt implants African American female 34 168 pounds 5'9?

I am interested in butt implants as well as a lift. If I only wanted butt implants with nothing else is it possible. If so, how much would it be?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Butt implants

+1

Dear wannabhappy,

Congratulation on your smart decision to have butt implants surgery. Butt implants, unlike fat injection are permanent and they can give you the shape and size that you desire. If you have skin laxity , it is usually due to volume loss - muscle or fat. The implants will tighten the skin and lift it. One important note, you'v got to have a large implant to tighten the skin and that can be done only with the sub-fascial technique. the sub-muscular or intra-muscular techniques can use only small implants. I also recommend the oval round or oval bubble butt and not the round ones because it is more anatomical and more attractive. One note before last, complication can occure with any surgery including fat injection, but in the right experienced hands the complications of butt implants are very low. Finally, consult with board certified plastic surgeons who have lots of experience with butt implants surgery. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results.

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

+2

I think that at your height and weight, the right surgeon will be able to give you a great deal of projection and lift without implants. Implants have so many complications that I only perform them on patients who are too thin for the Brazilian buttlift.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Butt Implants

+2

In some cases the butt implant can lift the butt some. If you have significant problem with drooping you may want to consider adding the butt lift. Only after examination one can give you an advise.

Samir Shureih MD, FACS

sshureih@msn.com