Butt implants African American female 34 168 pounds 5'9?

I am interested in butt implants as well as a lift. If I only wanted butt implants with nothing else is it possible. If so, how much would it be?

+2

I think that at your height and weight, the right surgeon will be able to give you a great deal of projection and lift without implants. Implants have so many complications that I only perform them on patients who are too thin for the Brazilian buttlift.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Butt Implants

+2

In some cases the butt implant can lift the butt some. If you have significant problem with drooping you may want to consider adding the butt lift. Only after examination one can give you an advise.

Samir Shureih MD, FACS

sshureih@msn.com