What Butt Implant shape do I need to add curve to my lower hips? (photo)

I want hourglass shape! I want curves! Is it possible to get an implant that will be positioned on the side of the butt or Like this two lines. / \ In this position . Little bit tilted so i have that projection on my lower hip so it will match my broad shoulders! I want my butt to look like hearth upside down ! Please help

What Butt Implant shape do I need to add curve to my lower hips?

+1
       Buttock implant positioning will create a different look as well as the shape and size of the implant.  I will also transfer fat around the implant to improve the appearance of the skin and hips or overall shape as well.

Curve to lower hips

+1
Buttock implants typically do add curves to the hips as we'll. However you may consider getting dedicated hip implants alone if all you want is your lower hips more curvy and not your buttock too. Both implants are made of soft semi-solid silicone rubber and cannot rupture or leak and are thus considered permanent (unlike breast implants). Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock Implants

+1
I do not believe that putting the buttock implants at a tilt will give the body more curves, and an hour glass appearance.
A consultation with the plastic surgeon and examination then your options can be discussed to achieve the results you want. It could be butt implants and hip implants.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com