Who is the Best Butt Implant Doctor in the Washington DC / Northern Virginia Area?

Experience is key.

+3

Buttock contouring is a procedure designed to sculpt or enhance the shape of the buttock with the use of liposuction, fat grafting, or placement of implants. If the buttock size is adequate, liposuction can be used to sculpt the buttock into an ideal shape. 

Because plastic surgery requires an artistic approach, it is important to chose an experienced surgeon who can best help to achieve your desired results.

I have performed many buttock augmentation surgeries and would happy to see you for a complementary consultation.

Good Luck, Dr. Saeed Marefat

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Best Butt Doctor.....?

+1

Who is best is a personal decision you will have to make.  It is always best to consult with several doctors who perform these procedures frequently and get a feel for who can provide the results you are looking for and with whom you feel most comfortable.
There are also several ways to augment ones buttocks.  The most common ways are either with your own fat (The Brazilian Butt Lift) or with Butt Implants.  There are pros and cons to each procedure, but I believe that if you are a candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, you will be much happier with your results with this procedure over Butt Implants. 
Good Luck to you
Dr Markmann

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Best Buttock Implant doctor

+1

Because there is only a relatively very small subset of expert plastic surgeons that perform buttock implants surgery on a regular basis it is crucial to consult with one of them, even if you have to travel long distances.  I recommend visiting the website "buttockimplants" to start your search.  Best of luck... Dr. Ryan Stanton

Ryan Stanton, MD