What Is the Healing Process Like for Butt Implants?

hi everyone , im thinking about getting a butt implant im very thin and would like a bigger butt, what im most scared is that im gay and I'm wondering if being intimate will affect my butt implants? i can imagine many gay people get them but i would rather ask doctors like you guys this question, thank you!

Intimacy after butt implants...

+1

After having buttock implants, soreness can occur for up to 2 weeks depending on  the specific procedure and the individual.  Any discomfort can be controlled with pain medication which will be prescribed to each patient before the date of surgery.  Patients are usually able to return to work within 10 - 14 days.  Although the implants themselves will not be affected, patients must wait at least 4 weeks post sugery or until they no longer have any tenderness before being intimate.  If you have any questions or concerns it is strongly recommended to discuss them with your surgeon.

Edison Plastic Surgeon