Butt Ideal for Brazilian Butt Lift or Just Waist Contouring?

I am wanting to improve the sagging or "long" appearance at the bottom of my buttocks. I do not want a larger butt. I am going for a Victorias Secret model direction, not a Kim Kardashian one. ( just trying to set two extreme visuals for a goal direction) lol.Would I benefit from only some side contouring considering I do not want to pump up my rear end? I will not do lift because of scarring. Am I correct in think a BB lift, will not take me in the slim model direction?scared of large butts

Liposuction and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Liposuctioning of the back and flanks and possibly thighs will improve the appearance of the buttock indirectly.  The fat does not have to be injected into the buttocks or a small amount of fat can be injected.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

YOUR LOOKS GREAT

+1

Avoid the scars and have some lipo coutouring or zeliq Cool Sculpting.  Your butt looks great.  Dr Grant Stevens  

Grant Stevens, MD

How to improve a long butt

+1

Buttocks present in different sizes and shapes. Often the butt appears long.  After looking at your photos( although you did not include a side view) I would suggest a few things. I would perform liposuction of the waist and lower back which will help define the buttocks better. I would also use some fat into the lower 2/3 of the buttocks which provides for an indirect lifting and, thereby, avoid a direct lifting scar. I have performed this technique on a number of patients with very satisfactory results. You need to see a plastic surgeon with a lot of experience in Buttock augmentation uisng fat transplantation.

George Lefkovits, MD

Recontouring the buttock area without increasing the size

+1

You could certainly undergo liposuction of your lower back and flank (love handle) area without having the fat re-injected into your buttock if you prefer a smaller buttock. By removing the fat from the surrounding, unwanted areas (lower back/waist) your buttock will appear fuller without necessarily filling it with excess fat.

Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for a complete evaluation.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

Considering what you want to achieve and communicated in your questio. after looking at your pictures I think some contouring of the waist and flanks will give you the look you want.

Consult a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY), computer imaging will help in visualizing your modified body and decide if that is what you want.