How Much Will Butt Fat Injections Cost in British Pounds?

Also, will fat injections to the butt remove dents? My bum is already round (I would like it bigger though) but my left bum cheek has gone sort of flat in one area, so it kind of looks like a dent.. will fat injections help this? If so I'd highly consider it

I wish I knew the price?

+1

I have no idea what butt fat injections would cost.  Go to your local university service and to a private doctor and see what prices are quoted.  Check you local Realself.com for local answers.   I do not even know costs in California until I actually see a patient.  Get a few consults and quotes and see what the price may be?  My Best,  Dr C

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon