Butt Fat Augmentation

hi, if i were to liposuction my banana rolls cum saddle bags and have them injected into my butt to make them look perkier, will the injected fats sag as there is now decreased structural support beneath the butt? how do we correct a slightly saggy butt without surgery? will wearing support tights at night help?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

How to contour the bottom of the butt

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is beautiful and effective way to contour your torso, create a flat tummy, a small waist, sculpted back, full hips, and round new bottom. I tell my patients that the most important part of the surgery is the careful analysis and evaluation done before hand. There are many different techniques to address the concern of excess fat in the thighs or loss of volume and the lower butt. Please get in mind that this is a delicate area and that a great deal care should be taken to ensure that excess fat is not removed which could collapse the base of the butt and make the problem worse. Be sure that you are working with a board-certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in but contouring surgery, fat grafting,& liposuction so that they may evaluates you and carefully determine the options are best for you.

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/brazilian_butt_lift_photos.htm

Saggy buttock correction without surgery

+1

Unfortunately, there's no simple way to correct a saggy buttock without surgery.  You can work out and use spanks and hike it up, but it may still be lower and not shaped like you'd like.  If you're ready to commit to a buttock aug where most of the fat is used to reshape your contours then consult a plastic surgeon.  If you're looking into a non invasive option, the gymnasium and diet restrictions are your best bet. 

Best wishes!

Web reference: http://www.doctormeade.com/dallas-plastic-surgery-photos/brazilian-butt-augmentation/index.html

Fat Grafting to the Buttock - Addition/Subtraction - Beware of Banana Boat

+1

Sagging is often due to a combination of loose skin and loss of volume.  With a sagging buttock it is always a best first consideration to add volume to the entire buttock to fill up the sagging skin (very similar principle to the breast with implants)  .  Lateral trochanteric fat "saddle bags" are good areas to suction fat,  but the "banana boat" area around the inferior-lateral portion of the buttock is often not excess fat but loose skin-  and a dangerous area to have suctioned too much or at all.