Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size?

I currently am deciding on whether or not to have a bbl. But I want to exercise more to 1 be a good candidate for the procedure & 2 b in shape as well. If I go through with the bbl can I do butt exercises to increase shape without loosing fat in the buttocks?

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

A healthy lifestyle is always encouraged and welcomed. This does not however ensure that you will retain more or less fat cells.

In my patients, they can expect between 60-80% of the fat to survive. The survival rate depends both on the genetics of your body and the skill of the surgeon. Post surgery, you should follow the plan laid out to you by your surgeon, and avoid putting pressure on your backside (sitting) when possible.

My recommendation is that you find an ASPS board certified surgeon in your area who specializes in the BBL, and set up an in person consult. An in person consult with an an ASPS board certified surgeon is the only way to determine the best route for your body and your goals.

It is all about designing the perfect plan for You.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

-Dr. Constantino Mendieta