Will Butt Exercises Increase my Butt Size?

I currently am deciding on whether or not to have a bbl. But I want to exercise more to 1 be a good candidate for the procedure & 2 b in shape as well. If I go through with the bbl can I do butt exercises to increase shape without loosing fat in the buttocks?

Can buttock exercises increase the buttock size?

+2

There is a misconception on the part of some patients, which is often perpetuated by trainers, that buttock exercises will lead to largeg buttocks. This is not true. What is missing in small buttocks is fat and not muscle. That is why fat transplantation is the ideal form of correction. Muscle exercises may help tone up the muscles but will not lead to any real changes. Therefore, you don't have to do any exercises prior to your surgery. And postoperatively you can exercise as much as you want after the initial healing period( 6 weeks) without any significant impact on your surgery.

Exercises and Buttock Augmentation

+2

No amount of exercising will increase your buttock size. Buttock size increase comes from increasing the non-muscular portion of the buttocks through either fat injections or an implant.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Butt Exercises for Increasing Buttock Size!

+2

butt exercies will only firm up the buttock muscles and tend to give you a better perkiness but not a bigger butt.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Exercising will help tone muscles.

+1

Exercising can help tone the muscles in the buttocks, which will give it a firmer and more lifted shape.

In regard to being a good candidate for a butt lift, this procedure is only limited by the amount of excess fat that can be removed from the body and injected into the buttocks. Your doctor will be able to assess whether your body has a sufficient amount of excess fat that would be necessary for this procedure.

Norman G. Morrison, MD, FACS

Will buttock exercises help me with brazilian butt lift

+1

It is always a good idea to exercise. You will have better shape and a larger musculature will allow us to have a larger site for fat injection

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Buttock exercises

+1

Buttock exercises can dramatically enlarge, tighten, lift and define the buttocks. Just look at professional ballet dancers, ice skaters, gymnasts and weight lifters.

Muscle enlargement varies from person to person. Some people are born with muscles that don't respond to exercise.

Besides few of us will be  professional athletes. That is why we have surgery.

But buttock muscles carry lots of oxygen and the more developed your buttock muscles are before any surgery - the more likely you are to heal fast and have a good result.

Hope this helps!

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Excersise improves shape but any augmentation for butts /el ejercicio mejora la forma pero no incrementa vol de Butts

+1

yes you should  wait to loose  extra weight but not  in excess because this extra fat nwill be needed for augmentation ideal patients are no more than 10-12 lb overweight, excersise improves  shape but any augmentation to butts, while after BBL you wont loose any fat tissue on your butts with excesise.

si tu deberias  perder peso antes de intentar BBL pero no en exceso ya que el peso ideal para cualquier paciente no debe ser ni mayor ni menor a 10-12 lbs en exceso ya que esta grasa nos serviria para aumentar los gluteos.el ejercicio normal no aumenta el tamaƱo de los  gluteos pero si  mejora la forma, y despues del BBL puedes  practicar cualquier tipo de ejercicio sin miedo a perder grasa, ya que el ejercicio remodela la forma sin perder el aumento

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Butt enhancement

+1

Butt excercises will tone the muscle, but will not increase the size of the butt.

After brazilain Butt Lift, and once the fat has taken, the excecise will not affect the fat